ESF Board of Trustees Development, Support & Oversight
2023 Full Board Meetings
March 3, 2023
May 12, 2023
September 22, 2023
December 8, 2023
Board Committee Meetings
Submitting Information and Agenda Items for Consideration by the SUNY ESF Board of Trustees
Appointed by Governor
- Chair: William Fisher, Camillus
- Vice Chair: John Bartow, Ballston Spa
- Linda Brown-Robinson, Syracuse
- Vita DeMarchi, Manlius
- Steven (Rick) Fedrizzi, Syracuse
- Daniel T. Fitts, Lake Placid
- Stephen Sloan, West Fulton
- Oluwole (OJ) McFoy, Buffalo
- Michael Goodman, Syracuse (Grad)
- Silas Brennan Cochran, Syracuse (Undergrad)
- Dr. John B. King, Jr., Chancellor, State University of New York, Albany
- Kent Syverud, Chancellor, Syracuse University, Syracuse
- Antonio Delgado, Lieutenant Governor, State of New York, Albany
- Dr. Betty A. Rosa, Commissioner, Department of Education & President of the University of the State of New York, Albany
- Basil Seggos, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Conservation, Albany
- Matthew J. Marko, Trustee Emeritus, Director, Region 7, Department of Environmental Conservation, Syracuse, representing Commissioner, Department of Environmental Conservation
- Ragan Squier, Executive Director for Administration, SUNY ESF, Syracuse
If you are unable to access archived meeting materials, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes on the Audio Archive
Article 121 §6003 of New York State Education Law states that SUNY-ESF shall have a 15-member Board of Trustees consisting of nine members appointed by the governor and one member elected from among the students of the College. The remaining five members shall be ex officio and include the lieutenant governor, state commissioner of education, chancellor of the state university, the state commissioner of environmental conservation, and the chancellor of Syracuse University.
Board officers are a chair, vice chair and secretary. All officers serve for a term of two years.
The Board of Trustees meets four times annually. Advance notice is provided as required by the Open Meetings Law. Meetings are open to the public and will be recorded digitally. Past meetings will be archived as video or audio recordings, and will be accessible from this site.